The Elite Plan can only be purchased when Customers buy new hearing aids and at the moment they pay for the new product. The Elite Plan will not be available for used devices.
- Yearly Upgrade buying a newer model with discount
- Loss* (pay only a deductible and we will send you a replacement of the same model)
- Accidental Damage ** (100% parts and labor for damaged parts - not for cleaning service)
- Manufacturer defects
- Free troubleshooting help over the phone as many times as you like during our business hours
- Provides one (1) replacement per device from the purchase date of your hearing aid
- This plan provides 100% protection from any and all types of accidental damage (except malfunction caused by earwax buildup)
How long does the coverage last?
This contract period lasts for 1 years from the date of purchase of the hearing aid.
*** NOTE: THIS PROTECTION PLAN IS NON-REFUNDABLE
What will Auditech do?
Auditech will repair or replace any defect or malfunctioning part or send you a replacement pair, same model (1 pair per contract purchased). If we can’t fix it, we will exchange your hearing aids for a similar priced pair (up to once a year)
What else is included?
Free troubleshooting help over the phone as many times as you like during our business hours.
How do you get service?
If your hearing aid stops working during the course of normal usage, contact Auditech at 619-738-2438
or hello@Auditechhearingaids.com for troubleshooting and specific return instructions. If it is necessary to send the unit to us, you will be required to pay postage. Auditech will pay for the return postage to you.
*30% deductible if you lose it (30% of the total price of the replacement, same model)
**Earwax buildup is not covered here and will incur a $49/single or $79/pair fee if cleaning is needed